Motorola’s budget E-series is soon going to launch in India on 10th July. You just have to wait for a week! Motorola is all set to launch it’s new Moto E5 Plus exclusively on Amazon! While the Moto G6 has already hit the Indian shores now, the Moto E5 range is now ready to arrive in the market. The new teaser video talks about a big battery and display.
Moto E5 Plus
The smartphone was first launched along with the Moto E5 and Moto E5 Play in April (Brazil). Moto E5 Plus will be available in black and gold in India. The device features 5000 mAh onboard battery which will last for all day long. The phone also comes with the company’s Turbocharging that enables you to quickly charge your phone.
At launch, was priced at EUR 169 which is approximately Rs. 13,500. It is certainly an affordable Moto E-series smartphone. The phone features a very clean UI (User interface). This makes the company’s phones very smooth in their functionality. The Motorola devices are one of the first to receive software and security updates.
- It runs Android 8.0 Oreo out-of-the-box.
- The device sports a 6-inch full HD+ 720 x 1440 pixels resolution.
- A Max Vision IPS LCD display with an 18:9 aspect ratio.
- The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 SoC paired with Adreno 505 GPU.
- The device is paired with 3GB of RAM + 32GB of inbuilt storage. You can expand storage up to 256GB via microSD card.
- The Moto E5 Plus bears a 12MP rear camera with LED flash.
- An 8-megapixel selfie camera on the front side.
- There is a 5000mAh battery with support for 15W TurboPower charging.
- The Moto E5 model is expected to arrive in India later this year.
- The connectivity options include Wi-Fi b/g/n hotspot, Bluetooth 4.2 and Bluetooth LE, GPS.
Tech-savvy and a passionate blogger. I have done software engineering from the University of Mumbai. Technology Specialist 2.0 in DOT NET. I also have my personal website http://glamourbytes.com/