Asus, a Taiwanese company has launched Asus Zenfone 5Z in India at a starting price of Rs 29,999. The smartphone was launched today in New Delhi. The event was live streamed via Asus’ official social media channels including YouTube. The Asus Zenfone 5Z is Flipkart exclusive and sale starts from July 9 in India. The smartphone features Face Unlock technology.
Asus Zenfone 5Z
It is the Asus’ latest flagship smartphone in the Indian market. The phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC and has 8GB of RAM.
While three Asus smartphones in the ZenFone 5 series – ZenFone 5, ZenFone 5Z, and ZenFone 5 Lite were launched at MWC 2018, only one of them has made it to India yet.
The 6GB RAM + 64GB storage variant costs Rs 29,999, while 8GB RAM and 128GB storage cost Rs 32,999. And the top-end variant with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage bears a price tag of Rs. 36,999. Asus and Flipkart are also offering Rs 3000 discount for ICICI bank credit and debit cardholders. Jio users will also get Rs 2,200 cashback and 100GB additional data who purchase the phone. The smartphone will be available exclusively on Flipkart India from 9th July. You can also avail Flipkart’s ‘Complete Mobile Protection‘ at Rs. 499, no-cost EMIs starting from Rs. 3,333 a month.
- It supports dual-SIM (Nano) and dual-VoLTE.
- Asus ZenFone 5Z runs ZenUI 5.0 on top of Android 8.0 Oreo coupled with an Android P update.
- It comes with a Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
- The smartphone sports a 6.2-inch full HD+ 1080 x 2246 pixels resolution with Super IPS+ display with an 18.7:9 aspect ratio.
- Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC.
- The device is paired with an Adreno 630 GPU and up to 8GB RAM and an expandable storage via microSD card (up to 2TB).
- A 12-megapixel rear camera setup and a secondary 8-megapixel OmniVision 8856 sensor with fixed focus
- Sony IMX363 primary sensor, and support for OIS.
- An 8-megapixel front camera with fixed focus OmniVision 8856 sensor.
- The Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, FM radio, GPS.
- Sensors include an accelerometer, electronic compass, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, a fingerprint sensor.
- There is a 3300mAh battery with support for Quick Charge 3.0.
buyers of the ASUS ZenFone 5Z can make use of services like invoice free walk-in and free pick-up and drop.
Tech-savvy and a passionate blogger. I have done software engineering from the University of Mumbai. Technology Specialist 2.0 in DOT NET. I also have my personal website http://glamourbytes.com/