- Flipkart has teased the launch of a new Asus smartphone in India. Asustek is a Taiwanese multi-national computer and smartphone company. At the World Mobile Congress, 2018 Asus had already announced its ZenFone 5 series. Asus Zenfone 5Z is all set to launch at 12 pm on 4th July in India! The smartphone features AI capabilities and powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC.
Asus Zenfone 5Z
Asus upcoming smartphone will exclusively be sold on Flipkart.com. The company has also partnered with Flipkart for the Zenfone Max Pro M1. The smartphone is featured with trending notch display with 18:9 displays with 6.2-inch IPS LCD Full HD+ resolution. Zenfone 5Z is available in three variants:
- 4 GB RAM with 64 GB internal storage.
- 6 GB RAM variant with 128 GB storage.
- 8 GB RAM variant with 256 GB storage.
The smartphone is one of the first Android flagship devices to feature the notch design. Asus also announced Zenmoji, an Animoji-clone. It comes with Kryo 385 CPU and Adreno 630 GPU. Asus Zenfone 5Z will be made available in different variants like Midnight Blue and Meteor Silver.
- The smartphone comes with AI capability with auto scene detection features.
- A dual-camera setup with 12 MP + 8 MP sensors with EIS.
- 8MP front-facing camera with portrait mode.
- A 3300mAh battery which support AI charging technique.
- It comes with a 6.2-inch Full HD+ display with 2246 x 1080 resolution.
- Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC.
- The phone comes with Android Oreo with ZenUI 5.0
- Connectivity includes Wi-Fi 802.11ac, 4G VoLTE, BT 5.0, GPS.
In its home country, Asus Zenfone 5Z 6GB RAM+64GB model is available for TWD 14,990 which is approx. Rs. 33,700. The 6GB RAM+128GB storage variant is available for TWD 16,990 (approx. Rs. 38,200). But the exact pricing and availability of Zenfone 5Z in India will be revealed on the launching day!
- Best upcoming smartphones of July 2018
- Vivo Nex S and Nex A will hit Indian shores on 19th July
- Top 10 smartphones under ₹10000
- Top 10 upcoming smartphones in 2018
Tech-savvy and a passionate blogger. I have done software engineering from the University of Mumbai. Technology Specialist 2.0 in DOT NET. I also have my personal website http://glamourbytes.com/