Huawei’s online sub-brand Honor had launched the Honor 9i in China last month. According to some reports, the smartphone would be launched in India soon. However, according to the latest teaser by Honor India, the smartphone will be called the Honor 9N in India. The official Honor India Tweeted a couple of teasers on Monday to confirm the news. The Honor 9N will feature a dual rear camera setup along with an LED flash module.
Recently, Honor sent media invites for an upcoming smartphone. The invite didn’t reveal the product’s name but it’s confirmed that Honor 9N will soon hit Indian shores. Honor 9N could be the Indian version of the Honor 9i launched in China last month. According to some reports, the phone is expected to cost somewhere around Rs 15,000 mark. The device could give tough competition to Moto G6 and Redmi Note 5 Pro which lies in the same range! The device will be available in 4GB RAM + 64GB internal storage model. The storage can be expanded up to 128GB via microSD card. Honor 9N comes with Huawei’s GPU Turbo technology which offers users a great gaming experience.
- It runs Android 8.0 Oreo with EMUI 8.0 on top.
- The phone features a 5.84-inch full-HD+ 1080 x 2280 pixels resolution.
- An octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 659 SoC, coupled with Mali T830-MP2 GPU.
- The phone features a 4GB RAM.
- A 13MP primary sensor and a 2MP secondary sensor.
- A 16MP sensor is also available at the front with a beauty mode.
- The handset has a dual rear camera setup.
- Connectivity option includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS, and more.
- A 3000mAh battery.
- The phone sports a fingerprint sensor.
- It also features a Face unlock technology for quick access to your smartphone.
- The smartphone includes a hybrid dual SIM card slot.
The exact price is not yet revealed. Stay tuned for more such updates!
Tech-savvy and a passionate blogger. I have done software engineering from the University of Mumbai. Technology Specialist 2.0 in DOT NET. I also have my personal website http://glamourbytes.com/