Honor is a sub-brand of telecommunication company Huawei. Today, the company launched its new Honor 9N in India with trending notch display. With the launch, P Sanjeev, Vice President Sales of Huawei India-Consumer Business Group, said that their focus is to bring the best in terms of technology and to offer unique design experience to the Indian consumers at an affordable price. The Honor 9N smartphone will definitely redefine beauty within the Indian Smartphone market. The company hopes that the young audience appreciates the capabilities of the Honor 9N.
Honor 9N launched in India with notch display
The smartphone is available in three storage variants. The 3GB RAM + 32GB internal storage model is priced at Rs 11,999. And 4GB RAM along with 64GB storage option costs Rs 13,999, while the 4GB RAM + 128GB storage variant costs Rs 17,999. The smartphone will be available in India from July 31 exclusively on Flipkart and Honor’s e-store.
The Honor 9N is rumored to be an advanced version of the Honor 9 Lite which was launched in January in India. The biggest difference between 9N and 9 Lite is the display notch design. The smartphone comes in four color- Midnight black, lavender purple, sapphire blue, and robin egg blue.
- The device comes with a starting price of Rs 11,999.
- Honor 9N features a 2.5D curved glass on the front.
- The smartphone features a 5.84-inch Full HD+ display with a 19:9 aspect ratio.
- It is bordered by metal edges.
- The device is powered by the mid-range octa-core Kirin 659 processor.
- It comes with a 3GB/ 4GB RAM and up to 32GB/64GB/128GB of internal storage. The internal storage is expandable up to 256GB microSD card.
- The device features a dual rear camera setup with a 13MP primary sensor and a 2MP secondary sensor along with an LED flash.
- On the front, there is a 16MP sensor with a beauty mode.
- The Camera also comes with PDAF and supports features like HDR, burst mode, and time-lapse.
- It runs on the Android 8.0 Oreo with Honor’s own EMUI 8.0 on top.
- The device is backed up by 3000mAh battery.
- It also features a rear-facing fingerprint sensor with a Face Unlock feature.
There are launch offers as well. These include Reliance Jio cashback offer, Rs. 2,200 cashback, 100GB additional data, and Myntra voucher up to Rs. 1,200.
Tech-savvy and a passionate blogger. I have done software engineering from the University of Mumbai. Technology Specialist 2.0 in DOT NET. I also have my personal website http://glamourbytes.com/