Nokia 5.1 also known as Nokia X5 has finally revealed the launching date! According to Baidu, Nokia will finally launch Nokia 5.1 Plus on July 11 in China. The phone is set to cost CNY 799 ($120) for the 32GB model and CNY 999 ($150) for the 64GB model.
Nokia 5.1 Plus
The phone will be launched in two storage options. The Nokia 5.1 Plus will sport a trending notch display and a fingerprint scanner. According to poster leaked on Baidu, the Nokia 5.1 Plus will be in Blue, and there are other color options. Rumors suggest that there might be two more smartphones version, one with a Snapdragon 710 SoC, and other with the Snapdragon 845 SoC. ‘Phoenix’, a Nokia smartphone codenamed has been rumored sporting the Snapdragon 710 SoC. There is a possibility that this leak is talking about the same device. The Nokia ‘Phoenix’ is expected to have an 18:9 display and 4GB RAM + 64GB internal storage.
- ZEISS branded optics.
- The 10nm octa-core chip includes two Kryo 360 Cortex-A75 clocked at 2.2GHz
- It also includes six Kryo 360 Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 1.7GHz.
- A dual camera setup at the back. At the back, there is a primary 13MP sensor.
- An 8-megapixel selfie camera on the front.
- It also features a fingerprint scanner.
- The phone is expected to run on Android 8.1 Oreo.
- Sport a 5.86-inch HD+ 720 x 1520 pixels resolution coupled with TFT display with 19:9 aspect ratio.
- The octa-core processor will be clocked at 2.0GHz.
- Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 range.
- Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth, USB.
- A 3000mAh battery.
- Sensors include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and proximity sensor.
The smartphone features a powerful 16-megapixel front-facing camera. This enables a crystal clear selfies and high-quality video call via apps like Messenger, Skype, etc.
Tech-savvy and a passionate blogger. I have done software engineering from the University of Mumbai. Technology Specialist 2.0 in DOT NET. I also have my personal website http://glamourbytes.com/