It is a busy year for HMD Global with several launches. Currently, the most expensive flagship smartphone of HMD Global is Nokia 8 Sirocco. But now it is all set to launch another smartphone – Nokia A1 Plus powered by Snapdragon 845 SoC and features in-display fingerprint sensor! Another Nokia flagship smartphone Nokia 9 is rumored to feature an in-display fingerprint sensor. There is a speculation that the A1 Plus could be Nokia 9.
Nokia A1 Plus Features
HMD Global is likely to unveil A1 Plus at IFA 2018. According to foreign media Winfuture, the upcoming premium-level device is similar to the Nokia 8 Sirocco. The device is said to feature an LG-made OLED display. The A1 Plus is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset and will run the latest Android P. The most interesting thing to notice is A1 Plus is said to be the first Nokia device to feature an in-display fingerprint sensor. The device will have the same in-display fingerprint scanner like Vivo X21 UD.
The A1 Plus is likely to have an OLED panel made by LG Display. Several reports suggest that the A1 Plus’ design will be similar to the iPhone X.
- The smartphone sports 8GB of RAM + 256GB storage.
- A 3900mAh battery.
- It features a 6.01-inch display with Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- A triple camera setup with Carl Zeiss optics.
- The triple camera features 4x optical zoom, alongside both LED flash and Xenon modules.
- An 18-karat gold finish on the back panel.
- According to speculations, the smartphone will feature 41-megapixel, 20-megapixel, and 9.7-megapixel sensors on the back.
HMD Global had to postpone its mid-2018 launch plan because the company is facing some major issues with the camera setup. The HMD Global is rumored to be manufacturing A1 Plus with Foxconn. The company is planning to launch in August-September this year. Possibly during IFA 2018, Berlin.
Tech-savvy and a passionate blogger. I have done software engineering from the University of Mumbai. Technology Specialist 2.0 in DOT NET. I also have my personal website http://glamourbytes.com/