Oppo, a Chinese company, known for its smartphones devices, Blu-ray players, and other electronics. On 19th June’18, Oppo unveiled its new Futuristic Oppo Find X smartphone in the Louvre, Paris. The company has also announced a partnership with Lamborghini to create a special version of the device! The release date of Lamborghini special edition is not yet out. It will be the first smartphone from the Chinese electronics company to be sold in Europe and North America. At the end of the event, the price was announced which is £999 (about $1,156 currently).
Earlier, Oppo phones were restricted to countries like China, India, Philippines, and a few other Asian countries. This new flagship model which features a pop-up camera and an edge-to-edge display. This is an attempt to compete top-tier handset Apple and Samsung. You can expect this new model will be available in August across the globe including India. Let’s see what can you expect from Oppo Find X Smartphone!
Oppo Find X Design
Find X smartphone has a smooth shiny metal back with curved edges. There is a motorized slider that pop-ups and closes automatically whenever you open or close the camera app! The camera slider is claimed to have been rigorously tested over 300,000 times for its durability. The slider consists of a single front camera and a dual camera setup at the rear end. There is no fingerprint scanner onboard but you have got face recognization to unlock your phone.
Oppo Find X Features
- The Find X smartphone comes with an all-screen edge to edge display, called “Panoramic Arc Screen”. It uses COP flexible screen packing technology which will bring the visual screen ratio to 93.8%.
- The most portable feature of Find X is its pop-up camera!
- You can have two gradient color combinations — Bordeaux Red and Glacier Blue.
- Features like flood illuminator, Infrared camera, proximity sensor, Dot projector, receiver and RGB camera.
- The 3D structured light module in Find X can project 15,000 dots. This helps to build a precise and complete 3D module of a user’s face.
- Oppo has introduced a unique facial scanning technology known as O-Face Recognition. This is enabled by a 3D Structured Light Technology which enables you to unlock your phone using your face 3D model.
- It has built-in Google Assistant and the smart low-power-consumption MIC (with DSP module).
- The device runs ColorOS 5.1. It is based on Android 8.1 and is powered by the Snapdragon 845 platform.
- The Special Lamborghini edition has Super VOOC Flash Charging which does a quick charge in just 35 mins!
- 8GB RAM and there is 256GB inbuilt storage offered on the Find X smartphone. No storage expansion via microSD card.
- AI Scene Recognition technology are integrated.
- USB-Type C port, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5 LE, and GPS.
Oppo Find X Smartphone Specifications
The Oppo Find X sports a camera slider with a dual camera setup. No doubt, Oppo is a camera phone! Find X comes with a 25-megapixel front camera and 16MP+20MP dual rear cameras with LED flash, OIS, and f/2.0 aperture. There is a 25-megapixel sensor for taking perfect selfies and for video calling. It comes with AI-enhanced 3D Camera which is equipped with a 3D lighting techniques. This helps to filter for artistic portraits. The Oppo Find X dimensions are 156.7 x 74.3 x 9.4mm, and it weighs about 186 grams.
Tech-savvy and a passionate blogger. I have done software engineering from the University of Mumbai. Technology Specialist 2.0 in DOT NET. I also have my personal website http://glamourbytes.com/