If you are new to our website or if you have missed some updates, then here is the recap of July 2nd week smartphone launches! So, don’t go anywhere else, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy the recap with us.
Recap of July 2nd Week launches
A Chinese consumer company, Oppo has finally launched Oppo A3s on 13th July in India. The smartphone will cost you Rs 10,990 and comes in two color variants (red and dark purple). The Oppo A3s sports a ‘Super Full Screen’ display.
- The smartphone comes in only one model 2GB RAM + 16GB inbuilt storage.
- A dual rear camera setup.
- An 8MP Artificial Intelligence (AI) enabled front camera.
- Supports a dual Nano-SIM.
- Runs on Android 8.1 Oreo-based on ColorOS 5.1.
- It features a 6.2-inch HD+ 720 x 1520 pixels display.
- Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC clocked at 1.8GHz.
- A 13-megapixel primary sensor and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor.
- The device features a 16GB of inbuilt expandable storage.
- A 4230mAh battery.
The Moto E5 Plus and Moto E5 have finally launched in India. While the Moto E5 Plus will be an Amazon exclusive, the Moto E5 will be exclusive to offline retail stores. Moto E5 Plus is the new mid-range smartphone.
- There is a 4000mAh battery, with a 10W Rapid Charger.
- A display on board and a starting price of Rs 11,999.
- The phone supports Dual Nano-SIM.
- It runs Android 8.0 Oreo out-of-the-box.
- The device sports a 5.7-inch HD+ resolution.
- Powered by a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 SoC.
- A 13MP rear camera and a 5MP on the front.
- The smartphone has 16GB of inbuilt expandable storage up to 128GB using microSD card.
- Sensors on board include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, fingerprint reader, and proximity sensor.
Nokia 5.1 also known as Nokia X5 is finally here! According to Baidu, Nokia will launch Nokia 5.1 Plus on July 11 in China. The phone is expected to cost CNY 799 ($120) for the 32GB model and CNY 999 ($150) for the 64GB model.
- The Nokia 5.1 Plus will sport a trending notch display.
- It is expected to feature a fingerprint scanner.
- ZEISS branded optics.
- The device sports a six Kryo 360 Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 1.7GHz.
- At the back, there is a primary 13MP sensor.
- An 8-megapixel selfie camera on the front.
- The phone is expected to run on Android 8.1 Oreo.
- Sport a 5.86-inch HD+ pixels resolution with a 19:9 aspect ratio.
- Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 range.
- Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth, USB.
- A 3000mAh battery.
A Chinese company, Oppo is best known for its smartphones, Blu-ray players, and other electronic devices. Find X has a smooth shiny metal back with curved edges. The device sports a motorized slider that has a pop-up camera feature! It is claimed that the pop-up camera feature is rigorously tested over 300,000 times for its durability.
- The slider consists of a single front camera.
- A dual camera setup at the rear end.
- The 3D structured light module can project 15,000 dots which helps to build a precise 3D module of a user’s face.
- Oppo has introduced a unique technology called O-Face Recognition. This enables you to unlock your phone using your face 3D model.
- It has built-in Google Assistant and the smart low-power-consumption MIC.
Hope you guys enjoyed the recap of some smartphone launches in July 2nd week. Stay connected!
Tech-savvy and a passionate blogger. I have done software engineering from the University of Mumbai. Technology Specialist 2.0 in DOT NET. I also have my personal website http://glamourbytes.com/