Xiaomi is a China-based private company that design and sell smartphones and other consumer electronics like fitness trackers, TVs, and tablets. On Sunday, Xiaomi launched two new models Redmi 6 Pro and Mi Pad 4 in China. Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro, the successor to the popular Redmi Note 5 Pro is official! The device comes with trending display notch with 19:9 aspect ratio.
Redmi 6 Pro Specification
It sports a 5.84-inch sized IPS LCD panel. The phone is powered by a Snapdragon 625 SoC with 1080 x 2280 Full HD+ resolution. Redmi 6 Pro has 4000mAh non-removable battery and a dedicated microSD card slot to expand storage. The Redmi 6 Pro comes in three memory configurations, 3GB with 32GB storage, 4GB+32GB, and 4GB and 64GB storage. Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro price starts at CNY 999 approx. Rs. 10,400 for the 3GB RAM and 32GB storage variant and Rs. 12,500 for the 4GB RAM with 32GB storage. For the 4GB, 64GB variant Rs. 13,600. Sales will start on Tuesday, June 26 at 10 am CST with registration for the first flash sale open now.
- AI face unlocking technology using the front camera.
- Dual SIM support.
- The phone sports with a 12-megapixel primary sensor and a dual rear camera setup.
- The phone is equipped with a 5MP selfie camera.
- It offers 4G VoLTE and Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n.
- Bluetooth v4.2.
- GPS enabled.
- Features two Nano-SIM card slots.
- Color options are Stone Black, Cherry Blossom Powder, Sand Gold, Bali Blue, and Flame Red.
- Sensors on the phone include Compass, Magnetometer, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Proximity sensor.
- Also provides you with a proprietary virtual assistant.
Pre-orders are currently live! So, register yourself, sales will begin from June 26. The Redmi 6 Pro is expected to be launched in India within two months. The expected price of Redmi 6 Pro 4GB RAM with 64GB storage is around Rs.12,999.
Tech-savvy and a passionate blogger. I have done software engineering from the University of Mumbai. Technology Specialist 2.0 in DOT NET. I also have my personal website http://glamourbytes.com/