Sony has announced Sony XA2 Plus which features Sony’s Hi-Res Audio technology and 18:9 display. The phone is set to join Sony Xperia XA2 and Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra which are already available. Pricing and launch date are not yet revealed.
Sony Xperia XA2 Plus features 23MP rear camera
The XA2 Plus is the first device in the XA2 series with an 18:9 ratio. The smartphones feature an LCD up to to 6” and packs Full HD+ resolution. XA2 Plus is powered by a Snapdragon 630 chipset with octa-core CPU clocked at 2.2 GHz. The device is expected to offer either 4 GB or 6 GB RAM and 32 or 64 GB expandable storage. It features a new leather-like cover stand and has been launched in Black and Silver color options.
- It is protected by Gorilla Glass 5.
- An 18:9 display and Sony’s Hi-Res Audio technology along with a unique DSEE HX audio upscaling feature.
- It comes with a bezels look and might be slightly smaller than on the other XA2 models.
- A 6.0-inch Full HD+ display with an aluminum frame and a rear fingerprint scanner.
- The smartphone features a 23MP rear camera.
- Xperia XA2 Plus comes in single Nano-SIM and dual-SIM (Nano) variants.
- A 3,580mAh battery.
- An 8MP sensor.
- There are plenty of features, including Soft Skin, and some other face-altering effects.
- Weighs 205 grams.
- Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, and USB Type-C.
The Sony Xperia XA2 Plus is expected to run Android Oreo. The phone will be made available in August. Stay tuned for more updates!
Tech-savvy and a passionate blogger. I have done software engineering from the University of Mumbai. Technology Specialist 2.0 in DOT NET. I also have my personal website http://glamourbytes.com/