Vivo is a China-based communication company founded in 2009 and owned by BBK Electronics. The company develops and design smartphones, mobile accessories, etc. On Wednesday, Vivo sent a ‘Block Your Date’ invitation to media. The most awaited Vivo Nex S and Nex A will debut in India on 19th July as per official teaser by Vivo. Both Vivo smartphones were unveiled in China earlier this month. But you can expect both smartphones in India on 19th July. A pop-up camera system is the most interesting feature of both Vivo Nex A and Nex S. The camera includes an 8MP image sensor.
Vivo Nex S and Nex A Price
The Nex A price in China is set at CNY 3,898 which is approximately Rs 41,000. The Nex S comes in two variants!
- Nex S which is rumored to command a price of CNY 4,498 (approximately Rs 47,300) for 128GB.
- The 256GB storage variants is priced at CNY 4,998 (about Rs 52,000).
Nex S Specifications
Both smartphones feature a 6.59-inch full HD+ display with 1080 x 2316 pixels resolution. Nex S features Super AMOLED display with a 19.3:9 aspect ratio. Powered by Snapdragon 845 SoC, the smartphones also features a Jovi AI assistant. It comes with 8GB RAM and 128GB and 256GB storage variants. Nex S also features a 12MP + 5MP dual camera setup. There is an 8MP front camera.
The smartphone runs on Funtouch OS 4.0 loaded on Android 8.1 (Oreo). The device has an interesting under-display fingerprint sensor for security. The Nex S features 4,000 mAh battery. It comes with dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0.
Nex A Specifications
Vivo Nex A features same 6.59-inch Full HD+ resolution with OLED Super AMOLED display. The smartphone is powered by Snapdragon 710 processor. The device also comes with a 6GB RAM + 128 GB internal storage. The Nex A also sports the same rear cameras however, there is no retractable front camera. The under-display fingerprint sensor is absent.
- Vivo Nex S is the first smartphone in the world to feature an all-screen truly bezel-less display with a screen to body ratio of 91.24%.
- The smartphone sports bezel-less display.
- In-display fingerprint sensor.
- Retractable selfie camera and comes with “screen sound casting technology”. This enables the screen vibration to create sound.
So, “Block your date” on 19th July!
Tech-savvy and a passionate blogger. I have done software engineering from the University of Mumbai. Technology Specialist 2.0 in DOT NET. I also have my personal website http://glamourbytes.com/