Xiaomi launched it’s two new devices on Sunday – Mi Pad 4 and Redmi 6 Pro in China. It sports an AI Face Unlock technology. Mi Pad 4 comes with an 8-inch full HD 16:10 display, being able to be used with a single-hand. The tablet is powered by Snapdragon 660 SoC.
Mi Pad 4 Price
The Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 price starts at CNY 1,099 which is approximately Rs. 11.500. It comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB inbuilt storage. The tablet is launched in both Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + LTE display. The Wi-Fi only version is CNY 1,399 (approx. Rs. 14,600) for the 4GB RAM/ 64GB inbuilt storage. And for the Wi-Fi + LTE version, the cost is roughly Rs. 15,600 for 4GB RAM and 64GB inbuilt storage.
The Mi Pad 4 is like a compact tablet. Its dimensions are as 200.2 x 120.3 x 7.9mm. The screen is just a bit bigger than the previous Mi Pad version’s 7.9-inch screen. On the back of the device, resembles the 2018 iPad. Mi Pad 4 looks great with a black variant.
Mi Pad 4 specifications
The tablet sports an 8-inch HD display with a 1920 x 1200 resolution. Xiaomi has switched to a 16:10 aspect ratio instead of 4:3. The tablet has a Snapdragon 660 AIE SoC, making it the first tablet to be powered by it. It has great storage capability and can be expanded using a MicroSD card.
- The Mi Pad 4 has a 13MP rear camera with HDR and a “beauty” mode.
- The front camera has 5MP f/2.0 which supports face recognition. You can unlock your phone using your face!
- There is a USB-C port and Bluetooth 5.0.
- Dual-band Wi-Fi for connectivity.
- The LTE version has GPS and a nano-SIM slot.
- Xiaomi tablet has a 6000mAh battery which can last longer. The only notable downside is that you’re stuck with 5V/2A regular charging. Keep this
- In mind before a long trip.
- Available in black and gold.
- Accelerometer and gyroscope sensors.
- Measures 200.2×120.3×7.9mm.
- Weighs 342.5 grams.
This is everything you want to know about Xiaomi’s new tablet!
Tech-savvy and a passionate blogger. I have done software engineering from the University of Mumbai. Technology Specialist 2.0 in DOT NET. I also have my personal website http://glamourbytes.com/