One power is reported as the Motorola’s next Android One could be a smart replacement of the previous one Moto X4. Motorola One Power reportedly features slim bezels along the sides and fingerprint sensor at the back side with Motorola Logo. As confirmed by the sources that released the images, the One Power model depicted in the photos is just a prototype. This means Motorola can still make some design changes before the release.
Motorola One Power Design
Earlier this month a whole bunch of speculations leaked out. Now some images have surfaced, revealing the prototype of the phone from different angles. Motorola One Power smartphone features a 15.24 cm display and a screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels with a 19:9 aspect ratio. It runs on an Android v8.1 operating system. One Power may also sport a fingerprint sensor on the back. On the bottom, the prototype sports speakers on each side of a USB Type-C port. According to some sources, a lot of the elements here seem to inspire by the Lenovo Z5. Some rumored specs also sound similar to the Lenovo Z5.
- It includes a Snapdragon 636 chipset.
- Moto One Power has 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
- 4GB RAM and 64GB Memory.
- It comes with the Ambient light sensor and Proximity sensor.
- Front facing camera comes with 8 megapixels.
- Battery capacity is 3780 mAh.
- It comes with the dual camera setup. Primary camera with 12-megapixel and a 5-megapixel secondary camera.
- Other important features like Haptic feedback, Music ringtones, Flight mode, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope.
So, this all that you can expect from One Power. A detailed specification is not yet out. Therefore, we can expect more to come! Motorola might announce an official release by July or August. Motorola One power will reportedly launch in the U.S and other countries.
Tech-savvy and a passionate blogger. I have done software engineering from the University of Mumbai. Technology Specialist 2.0 in DOT NET. I also have my personal website http://glamourbytes.com/