We saw several smartphones launch in June 2018, and it’s time to see what’s next in store for us! If you are planning to buy a new smartphone, then have a look at the list. All upcoming smartphones from leading brands with trending features are here.
Best upcoming smartphones of July 2018
Some smartphones are already launched while others are going to launch soon in India.
Asus Zenfone 5Z
Asus is a Taiwanese multi-national smartphone company. At the World Mobile Congress, 2018 Asus had already announced its ZenFone 5Z. The phone is expected to launch at 12 pm on 4th July in India! Flipkart has recently teased the launch of Zenfone 5Z. The device will be sold exclusively on Flipkart!
- The smartphone features AI capabilities with auto scene detection.
- Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC.
- An elongated 6.2 inch 19:9 display with full HD+ 2246 x 1080 resolution.
- Asus announced Zenmoji, an Animoji-clone.
- It features Kryo 385 CPU and Adreno 630 GPU.
- The phone runs on Android Oreo OS with ZenUI 5.0
- Asus Zenfone 5Z 6GB RAM+64GB model is available for approx. Rs. 33,700.
- The 6GB RAM+128GB storage variant is available for approx. Rs. 38,200.
Vivo Nex S and Nex A Smartphone
It is a China-based company founded in 2009 and owned by BBK Electronics. Recently, Vivo sent a ‘Block Your Date’ invitation to media. And the most awaited Vivo Nex S and Nex A smartphone will debut in India on 19th July! Both Vivo Nex S and Nex A were unveiled in China last month. But you can expect both smartphones in hit Indian shores on 19th July.
- It features a pop-up camera system.
- The camera includes an 8MP image sensor.
- The device sports truly bezel-less display.
- It comes with In-display fingerprint sensor.
- Retractable selfie camera with “screen sound casting technology”.
- Nex S and Nex A feature Super AMOLED display with a 19.3:9 aspect ratio.
- Vivo Nex S is Powered by Snapdragon 845 SoC, and also features a Jovi AI assistant.
- Nex A is powered by Snapdragon 710 processor.
- The Nex A price is approximately Rs 41,000.
- Nex S will cost you approximately Rs 47,300 for 128GB storage.
- Nex S with 256GB storage model is priced at Rs 52,000 (approx).
Xiaomi Mi A2
This is an upcoming smartphone by Xiaomi, China-based privately owned electronics Company. The Android One device from Xiaomi is expected to launch globally this month. Xiaomi Mi A2 will be a Google-based version of Mi 6X.
- The device comes with a 5.99-inch display with 1080 x 2160 pixels resolution.
- It is powered by Snapdragon 660 along with 4GB or 6GB of RAM.
- The smartphone runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) OS.
- It will have12MP Primary Lens and 20MP Secondary Lens.
- 3,010 mAh with Quick Charge.
Oppo Find X
Oppo, a Chinese company, unveiled its new Futuristic Oppo Find X smartphone in the Louvre, Paris on 19th June 2018. The smartphone will be available in August across the globe.
- The smartphone features a pop-up camera and an edge-to-edge display called “Panoramic Arc Screen”.
- The devices come with features like flood illuminator, proximity sensor, Dot projector, Infrared camera, receiver and RGB camera.
- The 3D structured light module in Find X can project 15,000 dots. This helps to build a 3D module of a user’s face.
- A unique facial scanning technology is known as O-Face Recognition.
- It has built-in Google Assistant.
- The Special Lamborghini edition has Super VOOC Flash Charging. This will charge your battery in just 35 mins!
- It is based on Android 8.1 and is powered by the Snapdragon 845 platform.
- 8GB RAM and there is non-expandable 256GB inbuilt storage.
- AI Scene Recognition technology is integrated.
- Price is expected to be around £999 (about $1,169 currently).
The smartphone was launched in May 2018. Nokia X6 is the first HMD branded Nokia phone with a display notch. According to sources, HMD Global will be bringing Nokia X6 soon in India by July or early August.
- The device comes with a 5.8-inch Full HD+ display with a 19:9 screen aspect ratio.
- It is powered by Snapdragon 636 coupled with 4GB or 6GB of RAM.
- The smartphone runs Android 8.1 and is powered by a 3060mAh battery.
- It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo.
- 16MP front camera.
- 16MP Primary Lens + 5MP Secondary Lens rear camera.
Honor has recently unveiled Honor 9i (2018) in China. Rumours are that the same smartphone is expected to launch in India as Honor 9X. Nothing is still official and no specific launching date has been mentioned.
- The smartphone features a 5.84 inch Full HD+ notched display with a 19:9 aspect ratio.
- It runs on Android 8.0 Oreo with EMUI 8.0 Custom UI.
- Kirin 659 octa-core Processor coupled with Mali T830 MP2 GPU.
- The smartphone comes with 13MP + 2MP dual cameras on the rear.
- A 16MP single camera on the front.
- A 3,000mAh non-removable battery
- The device is expected to prices around Rs 15,000.
Motorola One Power
From the last few weeks, there has been several leaks and speculations about Motorola One power. It is reported as the Motorola’s next Android One. The smartphone could be a smart replacement of the previous one Moto X4.
- Motorola One Power might include slim bezels along the sides.
- Powered by a Snapdragon 636 chipset.
- Moto One Power has 8MP front camera.
- 4GB RAM and 64GB Memory.
- It comes with the Ambient light sensor and Proximity sensor.
- Battery capacity is 3780 mAh.
- Primary camera comes with 12-megapixel and a 5-megapixel secondary camera.
- Fingerprint sensor on the back side with Motorola Logo.
So, these were some of the best upcoming Smartphones! Which one are you planning to buy?
Tech-savvy and a passionate blogger. I have done software engineering from the University of Mumbai. Technology Specialist 2.0 in DOT NET. I also have my personal website http://glamourbytes.com/