HMD Global is releasing more and newer smartphones for you. We saw their 5 new smartphones on MWC this year. And in May, we saw 3 more smartphones. HMD Global finally announced its upcoming mid-range smartphone. The Nokia X5 also known as Nokia 5.1 Plus features a display notch. Nokia phones are available at different price ranges.
The smartphone sports a 5.86-inch HD+ 720 x 1520 pixels resolution with a 19:9 aspect ratio. Nokia X5 will have 2.D curved glass on the edges. The phone comes with a MediaTek Helio P60 chipset paired with 3GB RAM and 32GB expandable storage. The Nokia X5 has been launched in two variants- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB storage model. The variants will cost CNY 999 which is roughly Rs. 9,999 and CNY 1,399 which is roughly Rs. 13,999 respectively.
You can expect the smartphone on sale from July 19, but registrations have already started on Suning.com. The smartphone will be available in different color variants like Night Black, Glacier White, and Baltic Sea Blue. The smartphone sports a double-sided glass body with a polycarbonate frame. The company claims that the screen-to-body ratio is 84%. Nokia X5 features a dual camera setup. The power button sits on the right edge of the device, while the audio jack is at the top edge. HMD Global has revealed the Nokia X5 price and features.
- The device features a fingerprint sensor.
- A 13MP f/2.0 primary camera and a 5MP secondary camera.
- The front-facing sensor is 8MP and supports features like AI portraits and beauty mode.
- A display notch.
- It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo OS.
- Powered by the MediaTek Helio P60 octa-core SoC.
- The Nokia X5 packs a 3060mAh battery which lasts longer even after playing video games, songs for 4-5hrs.
- Connectivity options include 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type-C port, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/A-GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual 4G Dual VoLTE.
The first smartphone in the Nokia X-series is Nokia X6 and the second smartphone in the Nokia X-series is Nokia 5X. The Nokia X5 will soon join the other Nokia X-series!
Tech-savvy and a passionate blogger. I have done software engineering from the University of Mumbai. Technology Specialist 2.0 in DOT NET. I also have my personal website http://glamourbytes.com/