After several leaks, China-based company Oppo has finally launched Oppo A5 silently. The latest mid-range smartphone from Oppo comes with a full view display and an interesting design theme. There is a dual rear camera setup, artificial intelligence (AI), and a display notch.
Oppo A5 with full view display
The smartphone sports a 6.2-inch FullView display with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution. Oppo A5 is powered by the 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 coupled with Adreno 506 GPU. The phone comes with 4GB RAM + 64GB of inbuilt storage. The Oppo A5 runs Android 8.1 Oreo. The Oppo A5 is expected to cost CNY 1,500 which is approximately Rs. 15,500. The device is currently available for pre-orders in China and its sale will start on 13th July. Besides.
- Oppo A5 has an attractive illusion texture that uses nano-scale microcrystalline technology.
- Both the rear and front cameras come with AI backed features. The AI beautify feature can recognize 296 facial features.
- Powered by 4230mAh battery. The phone offers 11 hours of gaming and 14 hours of video playback.
- The device is Powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 450 chipset.
- 4GB of RAM. You can expand the storage up to 256GB using a microSD card.
- The device weighs around 168 grams.
- The dual-SIM smartphone runs ColorOS 5.1 which is based on Android 8.1 Oreo.
- It also supports connectivity features like 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
Oppo is also gearing up to launch the Find X in India soon. It is expected to have a stunning full-screen display with practically no bezels and pop-up cameras! The Find X also packs some flagship hardware.
Tech-savvy and a passionate blogger. I have done software engineering from the University of Mumbai. Technology Specialist 2.0 in DOT NET. I also have my personal website http://glamourbytes.com/