July 2018 is packed with several smartphone launches. As we can see, the first week of July witnessed a wide range of smartphone launch. If you have missed the reviews, then this is a short recap of various smartphones releases in the first week of July!
Recap of July first week smartphones releases
The red edition of OnePlus 6 was launched on 2nd July in India! The OnePlus 6 Red edition sports a shimmery and amber like finish. In India, the sale will start from 16th July and the smartphone will cost around Rs 39,999.
- The dual nano SIM runs on Android 8.1 coupled with OxygenOS 5.1 on top which is upgradable to Android P.
- A 6.28-inch full HD+ 1080 x 2280 pixels display resolutions.
- It comes with full Optic AMOLED display with a 19:9 aspect ratio.
- The smartphone is Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC.
- An 8GB RAM and Adreno 630 GPU.
- The device sports 16MP + 20MP dual camera setup with LED flash.
- A 16-megapixel primary Sony IMX519 sensor and a 20-megapixel secondary Sony IM376K sensor.
- The phone comes with a Face Unlock feature.
- The smartphone packs a 3300mAh battery.
A mid-range on-series device priced at Rs. 14,490. The Flipkart exclusive, Samsung Galaxy On6 started it sales on 5th July in India. There are many lucrative offers for customers. You can also avail exchange and cashback offers.
- The dual nano SIM Samsung Galaxy On6 runs Android 8.0 Oreo with Samsung Experience UX on top.
- The device features a 5.6-inch HD+ 720 x 1480 pixels resolution.
- Powered by an octa-core Exynos 7870 SoC clocked at 1.6GHz.
- A 13MP camera sensor at the back with an LED flash.
- Features include Animated GIF, Best Photo, Beauty Face, Face Detection, Panorama.
- An 8MP front camera sensor available with an LED flash.
- The smartphone sports Face Unlock feature.
- A 4GB RAM and 32GB of onboard storage.
- There is a rear-facing fingerprint sensor.
- A 3000mAh battery.
Asus, a Taiwanese company has launched Asus Zenfone 5Z in India at a starting price of Rs 29,999. The smartphone was launched on 4th July in New Delhi. The launch event was live streamed on Asus’ official social media channels. Flipkart exclusive Asus Zenfone 5Z sale starts from July 9 in India.
- The smartphone features Face Unlock technology.
- Asus ZenFone 5Z runs ZenUI 5.0 on top of Android 8.0 Oreo.
- The smartphone sports a 6.2-inch full HD+ 1080 x 2246 pixels resolution.
- It is paired with an Adreno 630 GPU and up to 8GB RAM.
- Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC.
- A 12MP rear camera setup and a secondary 8MP OmniVision 8856 sensor with fixed focus
- An 8-megapixel front camera with fixed focus OmniVision 8856 sensor.
- There is a 3300mAh battery with support for Quick Charge 3.0.
Recently, JioPhone 2 announced on Thursday at the latest Reliance Industries’ Limited (RIL) Annual General Meeting (AGM) in Mumbai. From Jio fixed broadband services (Jio GigaFiber) to the 2G Jio Phone 2, the RIL AGM is loaded with lots of surprises. The phone will be available for Rs 2,999 from August 15
- The smartphone is also a KaiOS-based feature.
- It comes with 4G VoLTE-enabled features.
- The smartphone sports a 2.4 QVGA screen.
- Dual-SIM slots and 4-way navigation key with a dedicated key for voice commands.
- The phone boasts 512MB of RAM + 4GB of internal space.
- Packs a 2,000 mAh battery.
- The connectivity options include in-build FM, GPS and Wi-Fi, and NFC.
- The smartphone will also have access to social media apps such as Facebook.
- You can also access instant messaging service WhatsApp.
So, this is the list of smartphones launched in the first week of July! Which one is your favorite?
Tech-savvy and a passionate blogger. I have done software engineering from the University of Mumbai. Technology Specialist 2.0 in DOT NET. I also have my personal website http://glamourbytes.com/