After releasing few teasers last week, Samsung Galaxy On6 is finally launched in India. The smartphone is exclusively available on Flipkart! Galaxy On6 sports Infinity Display technology which has more than 15% display area without increasing the overall size of the smartphone. The most awaited on-series smartphone features thin bezels to attract people.
Samsung Galaxy On6 Price and offers
The Galaxy On6 is a mid-range on-series device priced at Rs. 14,490. It will be exclusively available on Flipkart and Samsung Online Shop from 5th July in India. Customers can avail a bunch of launch offers! Customers will also get a complete mobile protection plan at just Rs. 49. No cost EMI options starting at Rs. 1,610, and you can also avail exchange and cashback offers. Jio users are entitled to receive a cashback worth Rs. 2,750 in their MyJio account (on recharging with Rs. 198 and Rs. 299).
A South Korean multinational company, Samsung features a new ‘Chat Over Video‘ technology that lets users chat while watching a video. In other words, now you can watch uninterrupted videos while chatting! You can also find preloaded My Galaxy Video app that lets users watch aggregated and curated video content! The app includes curated playlists, shows, and Bollywood movies. It also features Samsung Pay Mini to enable easy payments through your smartphone.
- The dual nano SIM Samsung Galaxy On6 runs Android 8.0 Oreo.
- It also comes with Samsung Experience UX on top.
- The device features a 5.6-inch HD+ 720 x 1480 pixels resolution.
- Super AMOLED display with an 18.5:9 aspect ratio.
- The smartphone is powered by an octa-core Exynos 7870 SoC clocked at 1.6GHz.
- There is a 13MP camera sensor at the back with an LED flash.
- It also supports features such as Animated GIF, Best Photo, Beauty Face, Face Detection, HDR, Panorama.
- An 8MP front camera sensor available with an LED flash.
- The device sports Face Unlock feature.
- Galaxy On6 features 4GB of RAM. and 32GB of onboard storage. You can expand the storage up to 256GB using microSD card.
- The smartphone has 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS.
- There is a rear-facing fingerprint sensor.
- A 3000mAh battery and measures 70.2 x 149.3 x 8.2mm.
So, get ready for the sale! Samsung Galaxy On6 will compete with other popular smartphones like Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro, Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1, etc to name a few.
Tech-savvy and a passionate blogger. I have done software engineering from the University of Mumbai. Technology Specialist 2.0 in DOT NET. I also have my personal website http://glamourbytes.com/