Apple’s flagship iPhone is probably the most popular smartphone! And if you are an iPhone user, then this post is for you. We understand your confusion regarding iPhone apps! There are dozens of applications for you but it is difficult to choose one that is compatible with your device.
There are plenty of must-have applications you’ve probably downloaded by now. Therefore, we will avoid the obvious apps like Facebook, Gmail, etc.
Top 10 applications for iPhone users
We will discuss apps from messaging apps to dating apps and QR scanners. These applications will make your life simpler and easier. If you’re a hardcore gamer, then we have some amazing iPhone gaming applications for you.
We know how frustrating it is to remember a unique password, but don’t worry. 1Password app is the password managing application for you. It is simple and easy to use. You just have to add your passwords and rest assured. Sign in to websites, and with few clicks, you can generate stronger passwords.
- 33% faster unlock.
- The apps give you full support for Face ID.
- Helps you to create unique and strong passwords.
- You can access information on all your devices.
This is for all games lovers out there. Twitch’s mobile app brings the wide world of live game streaming to you. You can also chat with other Twitch gamer.
- View your favorite streamers’ channels and videos.
- Connect with other gamers in real time.
- Live game streaming.
- Discover new contents with simple navigations.
- The Twitch app is AirPlay and Chromecast compatible.
3. Nike Training Club
This is your personal trainer. You can access 175+ free workouts! If you don’t have time to workout, then Nike training club will help you with short workouts sessions.
- Flexible training plans.
- You get experts tips from top trainers.
- The Nike training club includes Boxing and Yoga.
- Workouts targeting your abs and cores, arms and shoulders.
- You can keep a track on your workout sessions!
It is the world’s largest music streaming. You get 150+ million tracks. On SoundCloud, you can find the big artist, best albums, live sets, etc. The iOS app gives access to favorite playlists and trending audio, etc. You can discover incredible music genres.
- You can create playlists.
- There are 120 million tracks and you can take your collection offline.
- SoundCloud has no Ads.
The best way to share bills. You can keep a track of group bills, apartment bills, etc. Easy to set up instantly with PayPal and Venmo payment gateways.
- Splitwise helps you keep track of debts.
- You will get push notifications whenever new bills are due.
- On a splitwise website, you can track your bills and spending tracks.
Managing all your social media accounts is a bit difficult. With Buffer app, you can manage all your social media accounts. It is a simple way to schedule your posts and track your performance. The app will save your time! You don’t have to logging into all your social media accounts.
- You can even see the stats of your posts.
- Schedule your posts.
- Share to multiple social media accounts from Buffer instantly.
- Support from other Buffer users.
7. Facetune 2
One of the best selfie retouch app. With Facetune 2 you can make your selfies perfect! You can easily edit selfies and portraits in various ways.
In just a click you can whiten teeth, remove blemishes and much more.
- Widen your eyes and brightens your smiles.
- You can change and edit your eye colors.
- Fun and simple.
- You can reshape your facial structure or add makeup.
- Ultimate control over temperature and saturation.
With iBooks, you can browse and download your favorite books! You can find best-selling books, up-coming books and much more. You can add bookmarks and notes or highlight your favorite passages.
- The app connects with social media platforms like Facebook.
- You can print PDF documents and notes.
- With iBooks, you can organize your collection.
9. Coffee Meets Bagel
Finding your right match is not at all easy! With this app, you can spend time with your ideal match. Coffee Meets Bagel is based on an algorithm, which will get you 21 options every day at noon. There is also a video option for you, you can gain some more insights into the person you are interested in.
- Easy to use.
- There is also a video option for you.
10. Kitchen stories recipes
This one is for all the foodies out there! Loved by millions, Kitchen stories is one of the best apps for food lovers. You can find delicious recipes, videos, easy to follow steps and much more. The app is also compatible with Apple’s tvOS, and watches. Many vegan and gluten-free recipes are also there.
- You can create custom cookbooks and save your favorite recipes.
- HD video guide.
- A handy built-in measurement converter.
- The app is available in 12 languages!
We hope you enjoyed the article. Make sure you try these applications! Do let us know which one is your favorite iPhone apps?
Tech-savvy and a passionate blogger. I have done software engineering from the University of Mumbai. Technology Specialist 2.0 in DOT NET. I also have my personal website http://glamourbytes.com/